We would like to assure you that for our company TSAMPARLIS MICH. DIMITRIOS with registration number 142916496 located at THESI ARKOUDA, KIATO P.C. 20200, the protection of our customers’ personal data is of high importance. That is why we are taking appropriate steps to protect the personal data we process and to ensure that the processing of personal data is always carried out in accordance with the obligations laid down by the legal framework, both by the company itself and by third parties that process personal data on behalf of the company.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Our company informs you that, for the purposes of doing business, it processes its customers’ personal data in accordance with the applicable national law and the European Regulation.
For any matter regarding the processing of personal data, please contact our personal data department at: email@example.com
We use your data in a variety of ways that vary according to the purpose of the processing.
There are cases in which our company will not be able to take action unless it has specific Personal Data, such as your Personal Data required when processing your orders so that they can be delivered by the carrier to you.
The purposes of processing your personal data are:
- the provision of the services you assign to us and you wish to receive from us such as the purchase of products you wish to purchase from us. In particular, to deliver your orders and be able to support you after the sale, the necessary items we need are:
- your name, surname and gender and for businesses the company name, profession, VAT number and tax office, so that the carrier knows to whom to deliver
- the billing and/or delivery address so you can pick up at your place
- the phone number so we can communicate with you regarding your order
- your email address so you can get updates on your order
All of the above are necessary to prevent and detect fraud against you and against our company.
- With your consent, either when creating a member account or when subscribing for our newsletter and personalized communication, the following options are provided:
- in order to subscribe to newsletters, to receive updates and offers you must provide us with your email address. With your sign up and your consent, you will be able to receive all our updates and offers we send via email and text messaging or Instant messaging through relevant services (for example, SMS, Viber, Push Notifications, etc.)
- to create a Member Account you must provide us with your email address and set your own personal passwords. By creating a member account according to the above and your respective consent, you will make your next orders without having to re-enter your details. You’ll now be able to enjoy an optimal experience with access to your account information and all the settings on your account page. This gives you access to all of your items so that you can complete or modify them as needed. You can enter in your account all the necessary information to execute your orders, so you do not have to fill them every time you want to place an order
Credit card details are requested upon completion of your orders if you choose the relevant payment method and are solely for electronic transmission through a secure environment to the bank to complete your payment alone. Our company does not store any credit card items in its systems beyond the last 4 digits of the number of cards so that it can be identified if needed.
We only process the personal data you provide us when we have a legitimate reason to do so.
Reasons for processing your personal data are:
- the provision of the services you assign to us and that you wish to receive from us such as the purchase of products and therefore the fulfillment of our contractual obligations in this context, the receipt of your orders, after-sales support, to communicate with you about your orders and generally where it is reasonably necessary or necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to resolve disputes, to prevent fraud and abuse or to enforce the terms and conditions.
- compliance with an obligation imposed by law, such as regulatory compliance for tax purposes.
your consent under the specific conditions set by the legal framework in order to: subscribe to the newsletter, receive updates on products, services, offers, participate in a satisfaction survey, send you personalized updates, etc
Our company transmits personal data to third parties to whom the company is responsible for processing personal data on its behalf.
Specifically, data is transferred only to our partner companies that provide services to send promotional material and personalized offers. Also, for the purpose of implementing the sales contract, data is transmitted to affiliated companies entrusted with the execution of a part of the contract such as transport companies or picking points selected by you.
The length of the data storage period is decided on the basis of the following specific criteria, depending on the case:
When processing is required as a requirement under provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as required by the relevant provisions.
When processing is done on a contractual basis, your personal data will be stored for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract and for the foundation, exercise, and / or support of legal claims under the contract.
For promotional and marketing purposes, your personal data is retained until your consent is withdrawn. This can be done by you at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based processing in the period before its revocation.
We also maintain your account data for as long as you retain it and you have not requested to delete it. Your data, which you give us in order to provide you with services, will be retained for as long as we can to continue to provide you with these services. Seeing that it is reasonably necessary or necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, dispute resolution, fraud prevention and abuse, or the imposition of terms and conditions, we may retain some of your information as required, even after you terminate your account or we no longer need to provide you with your services.
To withdraw your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any person whose data is being processed by our company enjoys the following rights:
- Right of access
You have the right to be aware and to verify the legitimacy of the processing. You have the right to access the data and get additional information about how to process it.
- Right of rectification
You have the right to correct, update or modify your personal data.
- Right to Delete
You have the right to request a deletion of your personal data when we process it on your consent or in order to protect our legitimate interests. In all other cases (such as, for example, where there is a contract, the obligation to process personal data required by law, public interest), this right is subject to specific restrictions or does not exist as the case may be.
- Right to portability
You have the right to receive your personal data free of charge in a format that allows you to access them, use them and edit them with commonly used editing methods.
- Right to withdraw consent
Finally, our company informs you that where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it freely, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before recalling it.
To withdraw your consent, please email: email@example.com You can also use the opt-out or delete options by following (clicking) the corresponding link in our online communications.
Our company applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the processing of personal data and to prevent the accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and / or illegal access, use, modification or disclosure thereof. In any case, the way in which the internet operates and the fact that it is free to anyone cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to violate the applicable technical and organizational measures by gaining access and possibly using personal data for unauthorized and / or unfair purposes.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files with information that a web site saves on a user’s computer (usually on a web browser such as Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, etc.) so that whenever a user logs on to the site, the latter retrieves that information and provides the user with services relevant to them. A typical example of such information is the user’s preferences on a website, as stated by the user’s choices on the site.
Our online store uses “cookies” to collect e-activity information to store your preferences and settings as well as to optimize the navigation experience on the site.
Cookies do not damage your device in any way and may allow us to offer you faster and better navigation on our site.
By disabling Cookies or by withdrawing your consent, certain features of the site will not be available. Additionally, the site’s performance and functionality may be affected.
How to delete Cookies
You can delete cookies and disable their use. Below are links to instructions, according to the browser software you are using:
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
If you are using a browser that is not included in the above list, please consult your provider’s information.
For any questions or comments do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org