Sea bream en papillote (4 servings)
We need :
- 4 sea breams
- 5 carrots
- 4 zucchini
- 4 Dried red onions
- White truffle oil or olive oil
- 1 clove of black garlic per fish
- 5 Lime
- Cut the head and tail from the sea bream and keep the fillet,
- Carefully remove all bones. Help yourself to remove the little bones with a pair of tweezers.
- Cut the zucchini, carrots and onions into slices. Finely chop the herbs
- Take the sea bream fillets and sprinkle with white truffle oil or olive oil.
- Fill the fillets with black garlic and rosemary and place them on top of each other.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt, pepper and tarragon.
- Lay non-stick paper in a dimension larger than the sea bream and put the vegetables in the shape of a chessboard.
- Place the onion around the vegetables and on top of them the sea bream fillets.
- Using a brush, spread egg yolk around the non-stick paper. We take a second non-stick paper and glue it on top, creating an envelope.
- Repeat the process for the other sea bream.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. Pour a little water during baking to retain moisture.
Place the vegetables in the center of the plate and the fillets on top. Sprinkle with dill for flavor
See recipe for a linguine with beetroot cream and black garlic here!