Tuna In Wonderland
In our new dish, the protagonist is the tuna fillet, which, listening to the whistling of the hare eating colored carrots, was found in the garden with the mushrooms bunashimeji. Walking a little further, he came across the purple river of Peruvian potatoes. So, he made a float of baby peppers and oars from asparagus and traveled to the Racks volcano and became tasty and cooked!
The following recipe is 4 servings, quite difficult.
20 minutes of preparation – 90 minutes of baking or smoking
For the recipe Tuna in Wonderland you will need:
- 4 tuna fillets
- 15 purple Peruvian potatoes
- 250 gr cream 35%
- 100 gr almond milk
- 150g butter 12 asparagus
- Fresh Anise
- Eucalyptus fresh
- Rosemary fresh
- 10 drops of truffle oil
- 2 tbsp. powder Black garlic
- 2 packs of Japanese mushrooms buna-shimeji
- 12 rainbow baby carrots
- Pine green wood or oak sawdust
- 2 gastronomic pans and a grill
Homemade Smoking Instructions
Optionally you can smoke the tuna instead of cooking it. It’s a little more difficult but it gives a very nice feeling that is worth it! For a home smoker, if you do not have a professional, follow these instructions:
- In the first gastronome we place the pine branches and the green herbs.
- The grill on top and the ingredients we want to smoke on the grill.
- Light a fire and cover with the second gastronome so that the smoke does not escape.
- Leave the smokehouse on the stove so that there is heat.
Prepare for tuna and vegetables
- Place the tuna fillets in a row and pour olive oil, massaging the fish so that it spreads everywhere and then season with salt and pepper.
- Saute the fillets on all sides so that they are slightly colored
- Place in the smoker. Smear the vegetables with butter, season with salt and pepper and place them inside too.
- Depending if you want it raw or well done, open your oven at 180 degrees and leave it for 10 – 35mins.
For the mashed potatoes
- Spread thick salt on the base in a pan.
- After we have washed the potatoes, we place them on top and cover them with aluminum foil and leave them for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Peel (you can easily do it with a spoon) and pass them through a fine sieve etamin or sieve with the help of a mariz. Potatoes should be warm. We don’t put them in the multi if we want them to be fluffy.
- After frying well in a pan, add the potatoes and tie them with the butter.
- Pour 2 tbsp. black garlic powder and mix gently until absorbed.
- Finally, optionally add the sour cream and milk.
- We preferably peel and pour an iced butter and 10 drops of truffle oil. Stir gently.
Tip: we want velvet texture
For the Bunashimeji mushrooms, we lightly sauté them with enough butter without losing too much volume.
Tip: just to soften them a bit.
Serve with your own aesthetics. Feel free to rely on our photo.
See the recipe <a href=”https://www.genuinetastes.com/ligkouini-mayro-skordo/”> Linguini with Black Garlic Here! </a>
See the recipe <a href = “https://www.genuinetastes.com/reggae-%cf%81%ce%b9%ce%b6%cf%8c%cf%84%ce%bf-%ce%bc% ce% b5-% cf% 84% ce% bf% ce% bc% ce% ac% cf% 84% ce% b1-% ce% ba% ce% ce bf% cf% 85% cf% 81% ce% ba%% ce% bf% cf% 85% ce% bc% ce% ac-% ce% ba% ce% ce% b1% ce% b9-% ce% ba% ce% ce bf% ce% bb% ce% bf% ce ce% ba / “> Reggae Rizoto Here! </a>